Recruiting Now: Design Engineers for Control SystemsPosted on August 30, 2018
We are recruiting for a Design Engineer and a Senior Design Engineer to join a rapidly growing specialist control systems company based just outside of Norwich. Providing control and safety system engineering services, the company is establishing itself as a leader in process and automation across a broad range of industries – especially the energy and utilities sectors.
The successful candidates will be experienced in the development of control systems designs, including hardware and software solutions using PLC and SCADA. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, both roles require:
- Experience of complex control and safety systems
- Experience of developing industrial-grade software and hardware solutions
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to travel to client sites as necessary
- Problem assessment and solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills, PC literate
The Senior Design Engineer position also requires leadership and project management skills, with experience in a lead role essential.
Both roles are full time, permanent positions with the salary dependent on experience.
To apply for either of these roles please send us your CV and one of our consultants will be in touch.