Location: Bury St Edmunds
Type: Permanent vacancy
Our client is an innovative information technology company, based in Bury St Edmunds, providing IT, software and applications solutions to the retail property industry globally.
We are recruiting on their behalf for an IOS Developer. This is a full-time position at a senior level and can be based in their offices in Suffolk, Cambridge or Manchester. It may also be feasible for this to be a home based role woth some attendance at their offices.
Duties will include:
• Translating client requirements into application features
• Working with your development team to set specifications for new applications
• Designing creative prototypes according to specifications
• Writing high quality code to program complete applications within deadlines
• Performing unit and integration testing before launch
• Conducting functional and non-functional testing
• Troubleshooting/debugging applications
• Evaluating existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
• Developing technical documents to cover application design and code
You will be an experienced and talented iOS Developer with a passion for software development. It is essential that you have proven commercial experience with OO (Object Orientated) design and programming skills in Objective-C, and have expertise in iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location), and xcode. You will also be able to demonstrate knowledge with RESTful web services, XML, and JSON data format.
The ideal candidate will also have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail. The goal is to write clean and flawless code to produce fully functional software applications according to requirements.
For more information, and a full job specification, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you.
To apply for this job please send us your CV