Location: Great Yarmouth
Type: Permanent vacancy
Our client is a major marine survey contractor, working on major offshore energy and marine projects globally.
We are recruiting on their behalf for a Senior Geophysicist to be based at their Great Yarmouth offices with regular trips offshore.
The purpose of the role is to lead and support geohazard Interpretation within the Geophysics Department.
Duties will include:
• Interpretation and integration of geohazard data.
• Producing technical reports.
• Support and train junior staff both onshore and off.
• Updating and enhancing existing procedures.
• Acquiring new interpretation techniques.
• Supervising junior geophysicists as well as working independently on specific projects.
You must have at least five years' experience of integrated geohazard assessment within a report-writing environment and be experienced at seismic interpretation on a workstation with detailed knowledge of associated software to meet the objectives of the role.
This is a full-time, permanent position offering an attractive salary and package including uplifts for a guaranteed number of offshore days and more.
For more details, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you.
To apply for this job please send us your CV