Type: Temporary vacancy
My client provides support services for subsea, wellhead and gas turbine control systems.
We are recruiting on their behalf for Panel Wirers. The main tasks and requirements are :
• Able to read and work to electrical schematic drawings.
• Working with a BOM to enable fit out the panel/ cabinet.
• To measure out and drill to fit out control panels.
• Able to use a PC for printing of all idents throughout the panel/ cabinet.
• Using crimp tools, and other like tooling.
• Able to work under pressure within given timescales.
• Would be advantageous if able to use a soldering iron, however this is not essential.
This is a temporary position for 4-6 weeks, starting the week commencing 23rd September. £18 per hour, limited company rate.
For more details, and a full job description, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you.
To apply for this job please send us your CV