Type: Temporary vacancy
Our client designs, manufactures, installs and supports safety and process control systems in the oil & gas industry. We are recruiting on their behalf for a Mechanical Engineer to join the team at their Wymondham facility on a contract basis.
You will have a background and strong experience in Wellhead Control Panels and Chemical Injection Units in the Oil & Gas industry.
The role will require you to:
• Review technical and commercial aspects of projects.
• Liaise with all stakeholders on technical and design matters.
• Design mechanical schematic diagrams/drawings in accordance with company standards.
• Generate all project documentation.
• Ensure that all certification and QA/QC requirements are met.
• Write specifications, material and purchase requisitions.
• Oversee the manufacture, test, installation and commissioning stages.
• Review package design and related issues.
• Participate in Risk Assessments of package designs and prepare Technical Files.
• To design mechanical schematic diagrams/drawings.
This is a 6-month contract position.
For more information, and a full job description, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you.
To apply for this job please send us your CV