Type: Permanent vacancy
Our Client is a leading provider of innovative marine solutions and specialised engineering services worldwide in oil and gas, nuclear, construction, defence, renewable energy and more. We are recruiting on their behalf for a HSE Manager to join the Norwich office.
Your duties will include:
• Ensure HSE legal compliance is met within all areas of STS
• Liaise with regulatory, advisory and competent bodies, as required and advise SLT on important regulatory changes and compliance issues.
• Coordinate HSE audits / assessments / inspections in accordance with internal plans and / or Client requests
• Ensure all reported incidents / accidents / near misses are investigated and reported
• emerging trends or potential problems including compilation of month-end events and HSE reports
• Coordinate the development, review and issue of Risk Assessments / HAZID / HAZOP / HIRA
• employee engagement in HSE elements throughout STS
• Compile summary documents, e.g. development plan, management summary and manage agreed KPI's covering HSE activities, improvement initiatives and projects
• Create and produce a varied range of deliverable HSE project management documentation in the support to STS various businesses, operations, projects, products and services
Who they are looking for:
• Minimum of NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent
• Extensive HSE experience, preferably in a marine related or offshore industry
• Excellent knowledge of OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 and ISO 9001
• Lead Auditor Accredited
• Master Mariner or equivalent marine / oil and gas experience, preferably with an oil and gas company (Desirable)
• Excellent knowledge of offshore oil & gas market
• Excellent knowledge of HSWA legislation and familiarity of STS operations
• Ability to implement and manage change in the business
This is a full-time, permanent position.
For more information, and a full job description, please apply and one of our consultants will
To apply for this job please send us your CV