Base Engineer/Offshore Survey Engineer
Location: Great Yarmouth
Type: Permanent vacancy
Our client is a specialist in the design and manufacture of advanced subsea technology for the offshore energy industry, as well as being a global leader in the rental of marine equipment. We are currently recruiting a Base Engineer/Offshore Survey to be based in Great Yarmouth, with short visits to client vessels and extended offshore trips.
We are looking for a qualified electrical/electronic engineer with offshore survey experience using geophysical, positioning and ROV equipment.
Key responsibilities will be:
• Checking, testing and preparing equipment, function tests, software/firmware updates, cable integrity
• Visual inspection, function testing and technical reports
• Checking, inspecting and documenting equipment on mobilisation
• Set up, interface, function tests
• Trouble shooting and assisting offshore team
• Demobilise, check and document equipment prior to dispatch back to base.
You will have:
• A qualification in Electronic/Electrical engineering
• Offshore experience in surveying, ROV or positioning equipment
• Excellent attention to detail
• A very high standard of HSE in the workplace
This is a full-time permanent position.
For more information, and a full job description, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you.
To apply for this job please send us your CV