Type: Permanent vacancy
Salary: 40,000 - 47,000
Our client is an innovative, progressive and successful industrial controls company specialising in the supply of industrial process control and safety systems based on the outskirts of Norwich.
We are recruiting on their behalf for a Systems Engineer to join their team of engineering professionals.
The role will involve the development of network and system designs including cyber security network layers and server architectures; whilst also offering support to others in the company to aid standardisation.
Duties will include:
• Network design with Modbus, Ethernet, LAN layers, managed switch/router configurations.
• Cyber security network layers, and firewall protection applications/practices.
• Server architectures including: Historians (e.g. Pi), OPC, Kepware servers.
• Development of system design solutions on client projects.
• Preparation of FEED studies.
• Producing design documentation (including control system architectures).
• Developing test procedures; system setups and system configurations.
• Liaising with vendors and suppliers over technical issues.
• Acting as the Network Development expert in the design team.
• Contributing to the Company's Engineering Standards for networking and Cyber Security.
You are a keen and enthusiastic team player who can provide skills and experience in systems automation with a track record of the design of industrial networks and embedded systems including Modbus, Ethernet, LAN layers, managed switch/router configurations and server architecture.
You will be qualified to a minimum of HNC level or equivalent in appropriate discipline.
Experience in networking for Control Systems/SCADA is an advantage but will be trained as part of the role.
This is a full-time permanent position with a salary in the range of £40 - 47k + package.
For more information, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you.
To apply for this job please send us your CV