Location: Great Yarmouth Norfolk
Type: Permanent vacancy
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Revit Technician, based in Great Yarmouth. Our client is one of the UK's leading companies specialising in the creation, management and publication of design and building data.
Reporting to the Principal Surveyor, you will take facilitate the delivery of 3D survey projects.
• Be competent in Revit and Autocad and preparing building plans, elevations and sections
• Be experienced in Laser Scanning and processing scan data
• Have good knowledge of Navisworks
• Have working knowledge of industry standards for Revit and PAS 1192-2
• Be experienced in Survey to BIM/Level 2 BIM work flows
• Have experience in modelling Mechanical and Electrical Services
• Have minimum 2 years 3D modelling in Revit
• Be educated to degree/HNC/HND level in s Surveying/Architectural Technology/Construction related subject
• Be willing to travel on a regular basis for surveys and hold a full UK driving license
The role is a full-time permanent position. For more details and a full job description, please contact one of our consultants.
To apply for this job please send us your CV