Flat Roof Technician
Type: Permanent vacancy
Our Client is a leading international manufacturer of building construction materials and due to their continued success, we are recruiting on their behalf for a Flat Roof Technician.
The ideal candidate will be technically minded and originate from a Construction Industry/Architectural background with a flat roof waterproofing system bias, have working knowledge of CAD, computer literacy and the ability to understand architectural drawings, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to communicate well at all levels are essential.
Outline of Responsibilities/duties:
• Produce, check and process incoming specifications, drawings, roof survey reports and guarantees
• Liaison with clients and compnay's Area Technical Managers
• Understanding of flat roof waterproofing system construction
• Understanding of Industry Codes of Practice & Building Regulations
• Understanding of Part L & Thermal Calculations
• Team orientated approach - work as part of a busy, professional, integral team
• Dealing with telephone enquiries
• Checking and understanding specification construction and survey reports
• General administration
• Working knowledge of waterproofing systems and their construction advantageous
• A good level of spelling and grammar is essential
• Technically minded, logical and precise, with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Approachable and diplomatic
• Excellent communication skills/ personable manner
• Basic level of CAD is essential
• Ability to work pro-actively both as an individual and as part of a team
• Computer literate
For more information, and a full job specification, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you.
To apply for this job please send us your CV