Fanuc CNC programmer
Type: Permanent vacancy
Our client is a leading engineering company based in Fakenham. We are recruiting on their behalf for a Fanuc CNC programmer to join their busy team.
Your duties will include:
• Programming, Setting and Operating CNC Mills
• Writing programmes from scratch using Fanuc
• Making components for industries such as Aerospace and Engine Accessories, Communications, Radars and more
• Working to tight tolerances
• Strong CNC Milling experience
• Must be able to write programmes from scratch
• Competent using Fanuc
• Ability to work to tight tolerances
This is a full-time, permanent position with a competitive salary on offer.
For more information, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you.
To apply for this job please send us your CV