Specifications Sales Manager
Type: Permanent vacancy
Salary: £40,000 Car, pension, bonus.
Our client are world leading specialist contractors for technically advanced structures and enclosures. They create unique architectural structures and enclosures from local retail applications to international transport facilities and leisure projects.
We are recruiting on their behalf for a driven, enthusiastic, customer focused and technically astute Specification Manager to drive specification business. It is predominantly a new business position; focusing on generating repeat business through quality delivery.
This is a full-time permanent position at mid-level within the organisation.
The role of the Specification Sales Manager - will involve:
• Developing long term relationships with Architectural practices.
• Presenting designs to Architects.
• Generating specifications with Architects.
• Working alongside internal support, technical and sales colleagues.
• Creating sales opportunities through architects and market research
• Occasional liaison with Surveyors, Main Contractors, Clients etc.
The successful candidate will have:
• Strong technical understanding of buildings, regulations.
• A technical understanding of glazing and cladding systems would be advantageous.
• Experienced in dealing with complex and bespoke projects.
• A track record in field sales, preferably in the construction sector.
• Must have sold through to specification to architects
• Clean, full driving license essential
Salary is c£40k + car + bonus.
Applications are open until 05/12/2018, interviews will be held week commencing 10/12/2018.
For more information, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you.
To apply for this job please send us your CV