Assitant Quantity Surveyor
Type: Permanent vacancy
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000
Our client is a world leading specialist contractor for technically advanced structures and enclosures. We are currently recruiting on their behalf for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work in the commercial team, based in their offices in Diss, Norfolk. You will assist with the control of the commercial activities on behalf of the company. You will work closely with the project managers and management team to ensure smooth project delivery, ensuring all activities meet safety and quality standards.
Key duties include:
• Offer commercial support to other team members
• Compliance with current legislation and good practice
• Assist the Commercial Manager to ensure all financial aspects and impact of the contract are clear to the team.
• Assist the Commercial Manager to ensure project team adhere to contractual obligations
• Key supplier procurement
• Issuing notices and contractual letters
• Change management/variations
• Cost Control
• Assist with the production of Monthly CVR's
• Assist with site visits and client interaction
• Assist with the production of Project Final accounts
• Qualified to or currently studying towards a construction related Degree, or equivalent level of education in Quantity Surveying within a commercial discipline.
• Solid organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Self-starter with ability to work independently
• Ability to work within a team setting in achieving corporate growth goals
This is a full-time, permanent position. On offer is a competitive salary and an exciting working environment, other benefits include a holiday allowance which starts at 20 days, plus 8 bank holidays per year and increases with service, pension and a discretionary annual bonus.
For more information, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you.
To apply for this job please send us your CV