Learning & Development Specialist
Type: Permanent vacancy
Our Client is a leading international manufacturer of building construction materials and due to their continued success, we are recruiting on their behalf for a Learning Development Specialist.
This varied role will report to and support the Head of HR delivering and evaluating training interventions as appropriate covering three key facets for the business within the Training and Development umbrella, whilst also providing HR Generalist back-up and support to the HR team during periods of absence, or when required.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Training and Development of work force
• Contractor Training
• Induction of new hires
• HR Support
Skills and Experience:
• Experienced in working as part of an expert L&D team
• CIPD qualified (essential) at HR Advisor level previously
• Proven ability to design, deliver and evaluate training sessions on technical and soft skills
• Proficient in the use of all core Microsoft Office packages particularly PowerPoint, Word and Excel
For a full job specification, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you.
To apply for this job please send us your CV