Trainee Bid Coordinator
Type: Permanent vacancy
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Our client are a supplier of engineering and support services to the global marine and energy sector.
We are recruiting on their behalf for a Junior/Trainee Bid Coordinator to be based at their offices in South Norfolk.
You will be trained to and in time take on responsibility and be accountable for the management, co-ordination, preparation, and submission of tender proposals and pre-qualifications, ensuring that these are commercially sound and submitted on time.
Once trained your duties will include:
• Fully review new tender invitations' technical, commercial and legal requirements
• Proactively manage prequalification levels to maximise customer opportunity
• Facilitate a bid/no-bid meeting with all relevant internal stakeholders
• Circulate rationale to all relevant personnel for the decision to bid or to decline
• Manage and coordinate the tender preparation
• Support sales channels with the commercial review and presentation
• Follow the tender and proposal process
• Challenge/query the information supplied for inclusion within the tender
• Update internal or external records or management systems
You don't need to have experience in a bid/tender role, as full training will be given. You should though be able to demonstrate strong organisational skills including excellent time management and financial understanding and have excellent written and verbal communications skills, including MS Word and Excel.
This is a full-time permanent position with a salary of up to £25k + package.
For more information, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you.
To apply for this job please send us your CV