Senior Project Engineer
Type: Permanent vacancy
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + package (car allowance, medical, life etc.)
Our client is an innovative engineering company serving the Oil & Gas market in the UK and Overseas based in Norwich.
We are recruiting on their behalf for a Senior Project Engineer to be responsible for the control and delivery of projects through to successful final offshore installation. Including Cost Control, Schedule, management of project staff and customer satisfaction.
Duties will include:
• Ensuring tasks are carried out in line with policies, procedures and ISO 18001/9001/14001
• Being the focal point, internally and externally on commercial and technical issues.
• Support Sales in the preparation of bids and quotations.
• Define, manage and drive the project delivery schedule.
• Financial management against project forecasts.
• Prepare project documentation and manuals.
• Ordering material/services, raising material enquiries and purchase requisitions.
• Ensure timely completion of project goals.
• Lead design team meetings and instigate and participate in Design reviews.
• Monitoring of project cash flow.
• Management of contracts to reduce and control commercial and technical risks.
• Regular review of supplier relationships.
• Project reporting.
• Approval of Purchase Orders and Invoices.
• Checking and approval of detailed technical documents.
• Supervision of site work, including off shore, if required.
• Assist in Client visits/technical presentations as required
You will hold an engineering qualification in a relevant Engineering / Mechanical / Electrical discipline ideally to degree level. This may be waived due to proven experience.
You should have strong experience in a similar role in the Oil & Gas industry with proven success, including testing, load out, operations and service quality and with experience of being a team leader. This experience must have been gained on subsea or drilling projects and include Jack Up barges.
For more information, and a full job description, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you.
To apply for this job please send us your CV