Location: Great Yarmouth
Type: Permanent vacancy
Our client specialises in the provision of process control and life-of-field solutions to the oil and gas industry from its bases in six continents. We are recruiting on their behalf for a QHSE Manager to be based at their Great Yarmouth facility.
You will lead the Quality and HSE teams within Great Yarmouth as well as taking a lead in UK QHSE reporting and initiatives.
Duties will include to:
• Support local Operational Excellence initiatives.
• Work with functional leads throughout the organisation.
• Lead the Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment teams
• Report against QHSE Targets and Objectives for the organisation.
• Proactively manage all Incident and NCR (Non-Conformance Report) investigations.
• Manage certification to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
• Ensure robust and lean processes are developed through continuous improvement.
• Measure cost of poor quality and ensure the organisation is educated to its consequences.
• Develop and maintain a process of measuring common cause from NCR, RCA, OFI and Lessons learned.
• Develop the SQA function to ensure part quality is proactively managed.
• Develop culture-changing initiatives in Operational Excellence & QHSE.
• Co-ordinate QHSE Management System Review
• Lead and ensure the effectiveness of the Internal Audit programme.
• Plan and host external audits.
Applicants must have strong experience in Quality or HSE role with proven experience of managing a team and leading improvement projects including Kaizen and other Continuous Improvement techniques. And must be an ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor as recognised by IRCA. Ideally you will be a member of IOSH and /or Chartered Quality Institute.
This is a full-time, permanent position.
For more information, and a full job description, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you.
To apply for this job please send us your CV