Location: Great Yarmouth
Type: Temporary vacancy
Our client specialises in the provision of process control and life-of-field solutions to the oil and gas industry from its bases in six continents. We are recruiting on their behalf for an QA/QC Coordinator, on a 12 weeks temporary contract, to be based at their Great Yarmouth facility.
You will be work closely with the Project Manager and Engineering team to create QA/QC project documents, organising and sending out Notification of inspections to clients and reviewing certification to project specifications.
Duties will include:
• Generating QHSE documentation, Quality Plans and Inspection & Test plans.
• Review Supplier Certification and sign off.
• Manage the Interface with External Third-Party Inspection Agencies.
• Inform inspectors of forthcoming jobs on a day to day basis.
• Coordinate QC approvals in line with production project schedules.
You should have experience in a QA/QC role, understand the QA/QC function and certification/documentation controls. This should include knowledge of ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems.
This is an 8-week temporary role.
For more information, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you.
To apply for this job please send us your CV