Type: Permanent vacancy
My client provides support services for subsea, wellhead and gas turbine control systems.
We are recruiting on their behalf for a Project Engineer to be involved in the management and engineering development of projects.
Your duties will include:
• Project cost control.
• Planning of project activities.
• Creation and delivery of project work plans.
• Working with the client to ensure effective and efficient implementation of projects.
• Preparation of agreed project documentation.
• Preparation of project status reports to clients and company management.
• Liaison with vendors and suppliers.
• Attendance at clients' sites for customer support.
• Producing detailed designs for automation/control systems.
• Interface with clients' representatives to develop designs.
• Design review of software/hardware being developed by other engineers.
• Ensuring compliance with the Company's QA standards in all areas.
• Ensuring that project targets are met with respect to both timeliness and cost.
• Updating/reviewing cost to complete documentation.
• Taking an active role in the support of proposals/sales.
You should hold an engineering qualification in Electrical/Instrumentation or Control Systems and have experience in a similar position.
For more details, and a full job description, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you.
To apply for this job please send us your CV