Lead Engineer (Dive Operations)
Type: Permanent vacancy
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000
People with Energy are pleased to be supporting and industry leading client with their recruitment of a Lead Engineer (Dive Operations). The purpose of the role is to lead projects and work packages and champion the upskilling and professional development of others in their specific area(s) of expertise.
• Diving Operations
• Sea Fastening & Deck Layouts (shared)
• Quality/Document management processes & procedures
• ROV Operations (shared)
• Vessel selection processes
Responsibilities will include:
• Support the project/bid manager/team during the life cycle of a project.
• Preparation of TQs (or similar) for client prior to the project commencement
• Principle responsibility for the procedures, processes and methodologies.
• Interfacing with document control during the life cycle of the project
• Responsible for technical or engineering management of change.
• Responsible for the technical output during the life cycle of the project
• Review (or produce) Daily Progress Reports
• Ensuring engineering and technical practices are in line with standards
• Training, support and education of junior engineers within the department
• Maintenance of the Engineering Team Skills Matrix
We are looking someone with a working knowledge of Topside installation techniques, equipment and methods; rigging & sea fastening; fabrication/construction methods, isolations and barriers and general subsea installation practices.
This is a full-time permanent position.
For more information, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you.
To apply for this job please send us your CV