Electronics Design Engineer (R&D)
Location: Great Yarmouth
Type: Permanent vacancy
Our client designs and manufactures a wide range of varied and exciting Electronics and Electro-mechanical equipment primarily for the offshore marine sector.
We are recruiting on their behalf for an experienced Electronics Design Engineer to work within the R & D team. The successful candidate will be expected to establish and transition a viable design from an initial brief through to a deliverable production design, working closely with the R & D team to produce the best possible solutions.
You will demonstrate capability and experience in:
• Small signal analogue electronics design and power electronics design
• Application of digital electronics
• Analysis of data sheets to determine suitability of components for an application
• Competently using modern PC design tools
• Completing documentation to high standard in the design process
• Mechanical engineering drawings & design concepts
You will have a good understanding of physics especially in regard to the application of transducers e.g. electromagnetic radiation/detection. It is essential that you have the ability to produce thoroughly safe and reliable designs.
For more information, and a full job description, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you.
To apply for this job please send us your CV