Type: Permanent vacancy
Our client designs, manufactures, supplies and services control and safety equipment for complex and critical applications in a variety of industry sectors, principally Oil & Gas. We are recruiting on their behalf for an Electrical Technician to be based at their premises on the outskirts of Norwich with attendance at client sites globally, both onshore and offshore.
This is a full-time permanent position.
Your role will entail the manufacture and testing of control systems including hardware and software solutions using PLC and SCADA systems and embedded systems.
Duties will include:
• Engineering design support
• Manufacture of equipment to agreed project documentation
• Hardware testing
• Functional testing
• Liaison with vendors and suppliers
• Attendance at client sites for installation, testing and commissioning services
• Day to day interaction with client representatives
• Have a suitable trade qualification ideally 17th Edition
• Practical experience of assembly and testing of industrial control systems
• Ability to travel to client sites as necessary including worldwide and on and offshore
• PC literate with experience of Word, Excel and databases
Full training for offshore related certification is on offer as part of the package. Competitive salary + overtime and uplifts for off-site work and offshore work.
For more information and a full job description please apply and one of our consultants will contact you.
To apply for this job please send us your CV