Type: Temporary vacancy
Our client is a leading provider of services to the global Oil & Gas and Marine industries.
We are recruiting on their behalf for a Cost Engineer to be based at their offices in Great Yarmouth.
Your duties will include:
• Maintenance of Projects Budget and Forecast.
• Ensure costs are correctly allocated to cost accounts/work orders.
• Review requisitions, purchase orders, contracts, invoices, estimates, variations.
• Monitor and analyse variances and control productivity.
• Periodically perform estimates of cost to complete.
• Implement Cost Control Processes.
• Review Suppliers' periodical work in progress / cost reports.
• Prepare required cost reports and documentation for invoicing.
• Perform variance analysis and support project manager's sensitivity analysis.
• Ensure work is performed in compliance with cost processes/procedures.
• Help to prepare internal and external Project Reporting.
• Help to prepare variation order requests / claims and relevant follow-up.
• Participate to the risk management process.
You must have experience encapsulating the above duties in a Project Cost Control/Cost Engineer position in the offshore/marine industries.
This is a 6 - 8 week contract role.
For more information, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you.
To apply for this job please send us your CV