Type: Temporary vacancy
Our client is a leading offshore engineering company working on projects globally. We are recruiting on their behalf for a Commercial Engineer to join their busy and growing team at their Norwich office.
Your duties will include:
• Monitoring of projects to ensure accurate forecasts.
• Create department cost reports across all projects.
• Support professional review, negotiation and operation of contractual conditions.
• Coordinate the assignment of technical tenders to Project Engineers.
• Prepare and review commercial, contractual and cost elements of tenders.
• Manage and coordinate invoice schedules across projects.
• Lead internal cost reviews.
• Monitoring of project payment program.
• Support the management of multiple projects control commercial risks.
• Prepare back up data for contract variations.
• Professional review and submission of contract variations.
• Ensuring honest and open reporting of all contract/financial related matters.
• Manage and coordinate department Variation Register.
• Manage and coordinate timesheet reports as required.
You will be experienced in a contracts/commercial role with tendering experience, ideally within the Oil & Gas sector, though not essential.
This is an initial term contract role becoming a permanent full-time position after 6 months. Our client would also consider someone for this role who was looking for work on a part-time basis.
For more information, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you.
To apply for this job please send us your CV