Type: Temporary vacancy
Our client designs, manufactures, supplies and services control and safety equipment for complex and critical applications in a variety of industry sectors, principally Oil & Gas. We are recruiting on their behalf for an Automation Engineer with a strong background in Control Systems/Automation.
The role is a long-term contract position, based in Germany.
Duties will include:
• Creation of Control Architectures, definitions of interfaces and development of security concepts.
• Basic & detail design, process flow diagrams and functional descriptions of machines and systems.
• Programming of PLCs with the associated HMI interfaces & visualisations (Siemens TIA portal).
• Preparing design documents and hardware planning with EPLAN Electric P8 for control cabinet production.
• Undertake test runs and commissioning activities.
• Liaison with clients, suppliers and internal project team.
You will have qualifications in control/automation technology, computer science mechatronics or other relevant disciplines. You will have experience in similar roles, this will include the development of control and automation technology as well as software projects. Experience in the nuclear industry would be advantageous. You should be fluent in both written and spoken English, French language skills would be an advantage.
This is a two-year contract position for an experienced controls/automation engineer.
For more information, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you.
To apply for this job please send us your CV